- All the routes follow the wide gravel paths around the Stanwick Lakes nature reserve.
- Runners have to cross the entrance drive to the site on all distances and HM runners also cross an entrance road to Ringstead Marina – These road crossing are marshalled
- Due to all courses using the same paths we have not been able to add distance markers that will not confuse runners
- Direction markers are placed around all courses to keep you running in the right direction
- 5K course is 1 lap with 1 road crossing that is marshalled
- 10K is 2 laps of the 5K course
- Half Marathon follows the 5K course but then splits off to follow the old Nene Valley Railway line towards Thrapston. Once runners reach the turnaround point ( Under the bridge at Woodford Mill ) they run back down the railway line to re-join the 5k course. This is done twice to achieve the correct distance. There are 3 road/track crossing per lap on this course all of which are marshalled for you safety