- All the routes follow the wide gravel paths around the Stanwick Lakes nature reserve.
- Runners have to cross the entrance drive to the site on all distances and HM runners also cross an entrance road to Ringstead Marina – These road crossing are marshalled
- Due to all courses using the same paths we have not been able to add distance markers that will not confuse runners
- Direction markers are placed around all courses to keep you running in the right direction
- 5K course is 1 lap with 1 road crossing that is marshalled
- 10K is 2 laps of the 5K course
- Half Marathon follows the 5K course but then splits off to follow the old Nene Valley Railway line towards Thrapston. Once runners reach the turnaround point they run back down the railway line to re-join the 5k course. This is done twice to achieve the correct distance. There are 3 road/track crossing per lap on this course all of which are marshalled for you safety