Run At Stanwick Lakes Events – Latest Update
We will sadly not be going ahead with the Autumn Run scheduled for 13th September as we are following the Government guidelines and running associations recommendations.
When we are certain that large organised runs have the approval from the Government to take place and we feel that we can host an event safety for all runners/ staff and volunteers, we will update this page and send personal emails to everyone who is registered on a cancelled event.
Although we have currently closed the Santa Run on 29th November we are investigating the possibilities of it taking place if restrictions are modified/lifted – we will update this website as soon as we have a confirmed update on this position.
We have certainly miss hosting the events this year and keeping in touch with Steve and the Cadets, Harvey, Jo and all our volunteers, I know they all feel the same….
We can’t wait until we can all safely get together again ☺
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me on my email below.
Take care and stay safe.
When registration is open again for events
To register please click HERE